Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

Mille the dog!

Hello! Today I have posted a very special blog post because it is about my darling dog Mille! I know that some of you reading my post right now think the you have the most perfect dog in the world, BUT, think again, once you watch this video you will find that my dog, Mille in truly the best dog in the world. Mille is the most talented dog ever and is soooooooo cute!! Watch my video with interest and wonder so you can see what an adorable and perfect dog Mille is!
The best dog ever, Mille my dog! on Biteable.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,

    Thanks for telling us all about your dog. Millie sounds like a wonderful pet. I did laugh when I read about what she does when music is playing. Dogs make such good friends and companions. I don't have a dog but I like looking after my stepsons dog Wilson. He loves going for walks too.

    You might like to check out this really cool blog post by a dog called Cooper and leave him a comment on behalf of your dog Millie.
    Coopers Blog

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex

    Thank you for sharing this superb presentation. It made me smile. I guess if you play lots of music then your dog would be a replacement vacuum cleaner.

    I really liked the various animations you used to make your presentation fun to watch.

    Unfortunately it did not amuse our cat who is currently sitting on the table staring at me. Our cat Nala has no time for dogs and refuses to associate with them. She is a rather fussy cat who sometimes refuses to associate with me. That all changes when it's her dinner time.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.