Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

Awesome handwriting!

Hello bloggers! Today I am going to show you and tell you a bit about what I have been doing in handwriting. Here we go!

In handwriting I have been learning how to link! I am really good at linking the letters i,l,t,a,e and k. My fabulous teachers the terrific Mrs Tayler and the brilliant Mrs Baker. They are the two fantastic teachers that have been teaching me handwriting this year! Mrs Tayler and Mrs Baker have done a great gob teaching me how to link in only on day! Do you know how to link?


Check out my handwriting biteable video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.