Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Fantastic geometry!!!

Hello again! It is the amazing Alex here and today I want to tell you about my fantastic geometry that I have done this week. I have been learning about Area and perimeter, I haven't quite got the hang of  Area but I am nailing perimeter! On our geometry slides we get to watch videos that tell us about area and perimeter. Check out my amazing lines of symmetry that I also did on my geometry slides and my perimeter. Do you know what perimeter is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.